During the third project year, within the frames of the Erasmus+ Master’s Degree in Innovative Technologies in Energy Efficient Buildings for Russian and Armenian Universities and Stakeholders “MARUEEB” Project (http://marueeb.ru/), faculty mobility will take place between the Project Partner Universities. The faculty mobility visits would include:
- Faculty mobility from the European Member Universities to the Partner Country Universities in Armenia and Russia.
- Faculty mobility from the Partner Country Universities in Armenia to the Partner Universities in Russia, and vice versa.
Within this project activity, the Partner Universities in Armenia (AUA and NPUA) are cooperating to present the “Yerevan Series on Engineering and Sustainability”, where the two universities would be hosting different guest lecturers from the Project Partner Universities in a series of events in the form of lectures and workshops. AUA and NPUA will alternate in hosting the event venues throughout 2017 and 2018.
- 14-17 November, 2017 – Sustainable Development: Theory and Implementation Methods Workshop
- March, 2018 – Economic Analysis of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Technologies
- April, 2018 – Renewable energy and sustainable solutions
- May, 2018 – CFD for Energy Efficiency